3-Ply Disposable Civilian Non-Medical Masks (Box of 50)
When worn properly, a person wearing a medical or non-medical mask or face covering can reduce the spread of his or her own infectious respiratory droplets.
Medical, Non-medical face masks or face coverings should:
- allow for easy breathing
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops
- maintain their shape after washing and drying
- be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty
- be comfortable and not require frequent adjustment
- be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material fabric (such as cotton or linen)
- be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping
Some masks also include a pocket to accommodate a paper towel or disposable coffee filter, for increased benefit.
Medical, Non-medical masks or face coverings should:
- not be shared with others
- not impair vision or interfere with tasks
- not be placed on children under the age of 2 years
- not be made of plastic or other non-breathable materials
- not be secured with tape or other inappropriate materials
- not be made exclusively of materials that easily fall apart, such as tissues
- not be placed on anyone unable to remove them without assistance or anyone who has trouble breathing
PIXI Medical supplies are in great demand. Please call or email to obtain current pricing 1-844-447-8008 | 514-447-8008 | email@example.com
Summary description :
- Box of 50 pieces.
- FDA - CE - NMPA certification
- Non-Medical Face Masks with ear loops
- BFE ≥ 95 %
- Melt-blown non-woven material
- Size: 17.5 x 9.5 cm
- Nose bar for adjusted fitting
- Standard: GB/T 32610-2016
- Box dimensions: 57 x 41 x 42 cm
- Packaging may vary.
- 50/box | 2000/carton