PIXI Kiosk Table Top TTL Series
CAD$2,020.00 - CAD$3,035.00
- Most affordable and most flexible table top kiosk ever built .
- All components are selected to offer you the best performance, reliability and efficiency. With a total seal kiosk from the top, sides and front, these units are design with hospital grade certification.
- Good for any mid-high usage in public space as hospital, shopping center, building lobby or any other public space.
- Look specifications below, you will see that those kiosk are the best .
- Available in 14" or 21.5"
- 14" available with PIXI Player Mini PC AN101
- Shipping included
Display options :
- PIXI VU ITM140 : https://www.pixiintegral.com/products/pixi-vu-itm140/1971296000000914389
- PIXI VU ITM215 : https://www.pixiintegral.com/products/pixi-vu-itm215/1971296000000914432
High speed thermal printer : PIXI Kiosk Printer
|Mechanism||Printing method||Thermal dot line|
|Dot number (dots/line）||640 dots/line|
|Resolution （dots/mm）||8 dot/mm|
|Printing speed（mm/s）max||200 mm/s|
|Roll diameter max||Φ80 mm|
|Paper thickness||60～80 μm|
|Paper loading method||Easy loading|
|Paper end||Photo interrupter|
|Power feature||Working voltage（Vp）||DC 24V|
|Reliability||Cutter life (cuts)||1,200,000|
|Printing length（km）||Over 150|
|Support||Interface||RS-232C / USB|
1D or 2D Scanner USB : PIXI Scanner 1D /2D high speed scanning
2D fixed mount bar code reader provides a complete self-contained solution for OEM use into self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling, and medical laboratory applications, as well as vending machines and other automated equipment.
Designed for easy integration, 2D module provides a ‘plug-and-play’ solution for system designers. Constructed using high-impact resin to withstand repeated cleanings with solvents and disinfectant solutions, the sealed enclosure meets industrial standards against water and particulates to provide dependable scanning performance.
The 2D OEM module features outstanding near-field reading, a wide angle field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and also offers excellent performance on decoding poor or damaged bar codes. As with all Gryphon readers, the reader offers good-read visual confirmation with patented ‘Green Spot’ technology.
The OEM module provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked and composite codes like PDF417. For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this imager also offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices.
The OEM module eliminates the need for separate equipment with signature capture and document scanning capabilities.
The OEM module supports several modes that can be used as a trigger. This module has the ability to automatically sense objects and trigger itself. A continuous scan mode captures data whenever a bar code passes into its field-of-view. The reader can also be triggered remotely through software commands or via hardware input from programmable logic controller (PLC) or sensor.
The OEM module supports an RS-232 serial interface or a USB (USB-HID or USB COM) interface. Available in two models, the model supports an RS-232 serial interface, or the features a USB interface.
Warranty : 3 years exchange